Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for academic reinstatement?
If you are an undergraduate and wish to return to Cal Poly Pomona after being academically disqualified, contact the Registrar's Office for a consultation. For additional information, see Undergraduate Academic Standing.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I know if my admission application is complete?
- How do I file an academic appeal?
- What is the status of my application?
- Do you have an Honors Program?