Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I qualify for California residency?
Because Cal Poly Pomona is funded in part by the California tax payers, tuition and fees are lower for California residents.
To be classified as a California resident for fee purposes, you must be physically present in California, and show the intent to make California your permanent home. At the same time, you must relinquish legal residency in your prior state. The steps, required to demonstrate your intent, must be taken one year prior to the Residency Determination Date.
If you are an unmarried minor (a person under the age of 18 years), your residency is based on the legal residence of the parent with whom you are maintaining, or last maintained, your residence or actual physical presence. Visit Residency Requirements for information and instructions.
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What types of student housing are available?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- How do I get an I-20?
- Do you offer internships?