Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Can I take a leave of absence?
Leave of Absence
You may "stop-out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed two quarters. See Stop Out for more information.
If you take off more than two consecutive quarters and are in good academic standing, you have two choices. You can reapply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona or request a Leave of Absence.
To be approved for a Leave of Absence, you must meet certain conditions and submit a Leave of Action Petition to the Registrar's office for approval prior to the period of your absence. If approved, your leave may be approved for up to two years or 8 consecutive quarters. See Leave of Absence for more information.
Should you choose to apply for a Leave of Absence, be sure to apply early enough to allow processing time and time to follow up, should further documentation be required prior to approval.
- What if I am called to active duty?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- When should I drop my class?
- What are your policies on attendance?
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?