Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
Emergency Contact Information Update
All students are required to update their Emergency Contact Information each year so that the campus knows who you want us to contact in case of an emergency.
You may update your Emergency Contact Information online through BroncoDirect in your Student Center. Look for the section labeled Personal Information and click on the Emergency Contact link.
You will be notified of when to review and approve or change your emergency contact information. You will receive an email notification to your CPP email address.
You must click the UPDATE button whether or not you have made any changes or a hold will be placed on your registration for classes.
While you will have the option to decline to submit this information, you are strongly encouraged to complete the information in case an emergency occurs.
- How do I get emergency funding?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- How do I change my name?