Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I register for?
During priority registration and general registration, all students can enroll in up to 16 units. During add/drop period, all students can enroll in up to 20 units. Visit the Registration Timelines and Unit Limits page for details about this policy.
If you have questions about your unit load, contact your academic advisor.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- What is an academic credit?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?