Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - What are some campus traditions?
Cal Poly Pomona has a rich heritage and celebrates our campus community. What is now the green wooded expanse of the university was originally the winter ranch home of W.K. Kellogg, of breakfast cereal fame. Cal Poly Pomona has carefully preserved many features of Kellogg's hilltop Arabian horse ranch, including his mansion, rose gardens, avocado groves, stables and, of course, the award-winning Kellogg Arabian horses, featured in horse shows on campus.
Our academic year begins with Fall Convocation and BroncoFusion, welcoming new students to the campus. Our students actively engage in First Fridays, Finals Week Midnight Madness, Cultural Month Celebrations, Weekend Programs, the Hot Dog Caper, Painting the CPP Letters on the hill, Greek Week, Cultural Graduations,the Unity Lunch, Veterans Recognition Events and more.
Our campus hosts several events that are open to the local community, including Cal Poly Pomona Day at the Fair and the Pumpkin Festival.
The Cal Poly Rose Float annually participates in the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade.
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- What are some of your campus landmarks?
- Will I still be eligible for the CPP Pledge or California Promise graduation pledge programs if I am transitioning to semesters?
- What is required for university graduation honors?