Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Does a W grade affect my GPA?
A "W" grade is given if you withdraw from a class before the end of the Drop Period. Dates for the Add/Drop Period for each term can be found on the Student Success Central Academic Calendar. The units associated with the class you dropped are not calculated as part of your GPA so your GPA will not be affected by your "W" grade.
If you withdraw from your class after the last day to drop, you will be given a "WU" grade which acts like an "F" in calculating your Grade Point Average.
See Grades for more information about our grading system.
- What is your grading policy?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- How do I get my grades?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?