Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
If you have a medical emergency that is life-threatening, you should call University Police at 909-869-3070 (if using a cell phone) or 911 (if using an on-campus phone) or go to a nearby hospital.
We also have two After Hours Hotlines for calls after 5:00 pm weekday and on weekends.
- After-Hours Nurse Advice Line at 855-272-1723
- CPP Counseling Services Hotline at 909-869-3220 (Then press 2)
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- Do you have an escort service?
- Is personal counseling available?