Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Is personal counseling available?
Are you wondering if you can benefit from personal counseling? Try our online screenings to get started.
Personal or mental health counseling is available to you as an enrolled student at no charge through Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS). If you are looking for counseling about your future career directions, contact the Career Center. If you need individual counseling to decide your career path or major, contact your academic advisor or the Undeclared Student Program.
If you find that you would like to receive personal counseling, you may take advantage of the following services: individual counseling, group counseling, couples counseling, crisis intervention, and outreach services. More info is available at Counseling Services website or call 909-869-3220.
If you are experiencing mental health concerns and would like to speak with a physician regarding the possibility of medication, you can make an appointment with one of the physicians at SHCS, who can evaluate your difficulties and help develop a treatment plan that works for you.
- Where can I get advising?
- What is academic advising?
- Where can I see a list of holidays and school closures?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?