Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I cancel my contract after I move in?
Contract Cancellations – After Occupancy
Cancellations of your license agreement after you move in for reasons other than listed on the cancellation webpage are extremely rare. In addition, even if you withdraw from all your classes, you must submit in writing your cancellation request to University Housing Services – leaving Cal Poly Pomona is NOT an automatic cancellation of your housing contract. It is your responsibility to notify University Housing Services of your intentions to cancel. Cancellation information is available on the Frequently Asked Questions webpage.
- How do I cancel my contract before I move in?
- When can I move in?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I move out?
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?