Our Best Answer - How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
Housing Payment Deadlines
It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made on or before the due dates listed on the University Housing Services Cost Tables. We do not send out bills, but will send out reminders via email that fees have been posted to BroncoDirect. You should check your Cal Poly Pomona email account regularly.
You can pay for any fees online through your BroncoDirect Student Center. If you would like to pay in-person, you can take your check/money order to Student Accounting & Cashiering Services in the SSB, Building 121 East, 1st Floor (Green Counter). Be sure to write your Bronco ID Number on the check/money order indicating it should be used for your University Housing Services fees.
- How can I make a housing payment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How is my GPA calculated?
- What types of student housing are available?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?