Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - How do I move out?
Before checking out from your residential hall or suite, you must remove all personal belongings from your room and the common areas. Make sure you empty the trash from drawers, closets, cupboards, and wastebaskets and your room needs to be thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed.
Pre-approved check outs at the end of the term or academic year are encouraged to go through the express check out process. However, if your check out is mid-year or is the result of an eviction, you must meet with a Resident Advisor and set up an appointment to visually inspect the room together. After the inspection, turn in your room key, mailbox key, and mattress pad to the RA. More information on checkout can be found here.
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- When can I move in?
- How do I cancel my contract after I move in?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- What is the status of my application?