Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - As a Veteran, do admission deadlines apply to me?
Veterans Admission Deadlines
Cal Poly Pomona provides priority admission for all veterans who have been honorably discharged from military service.
Priority admission consists of:
- Flexibility with admission deadlines
- Priority for pre-admission advising
- Consideration on a case-by-case basis of unique circumstances
- Priority and facilitation of the admissions process
For more information contact our Veterans Resource Center at 909.869.6994 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information is available at: Veterans Admissions .
- As a Veteran, how can I apply to Cal Poly Pomona?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What is the status of my application?