Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you have housing for married students?
MARRIED STUDENT HOUSING
We do not provide housing for married students at this time. University Housing Services provides a listing service that may be helpful if you need off-campus housing. More information is listed on the University Housing website.
- Do you have off-campus housing?
- Do you offer family housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- When will I know my room assignment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Do you have a conference center on campus?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?