Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - What is a road map?
A Road Map is a tool that you can use to plan your schedule. Road Maps are available for each academic major and include all the courses you need to complete your degree requirements and a suggested order in which you should take each course. You can find Road Maps for each academic major on the Advising website at Academic Advising Tools.
- What is a curriculum sheet?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is a corequisite?
- What is a prerequisite?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?