Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to choose a major?
Choosing a major
Entering undergraduate transfers, credential and graduate students must declare an academic major prior to their admission to Cal Poly Pomona. Entering freshmen may apply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona without declaring a major and will be required to choose a major at the end of their first academic year. For information, go to our Undeclared Program website.
- What is academic advising?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do I have to declare a major to apply?