Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is an overall GPA?
Your Overall GPA is the GPA that is calculated for all baccalaureate-level college work you have completed, including coursework completed at other colleges and universities.
There are two other commonly-used GPAs at Cal Poly Pomona:
• Your Cal Poly Pomona GPA: the GPA calculated for all baccalaureate-level college work completed at Cal Poly Pomona.
• Your Core GPA: the GPA calculated for all core courses, required for your major. These courses are listed in the first column of your curriculum sheet for your major. You may view your curriculum sheet on the Advising website at Academic Advising Tools.
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- What is an incomplete?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- What is academic disqualification?