Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I repeat a class?
Our Best Answer - How do I add a new question to "askbilly"?
Add a new question to "Ask Billy"
If you are a member of the Content Management Team, please follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate folder for your question and Right Click on the Folder Name.
- Click on Add a Response from the drop down menu. A window will open for you to enter a new response to your question.
- Enter you question in the Question Box.
- Enter a short, descriptive title for the response in bold at the top of the Response Tab editing window.
- Enter your response below the title you have entered (not bold).
- Enter hyperlinks and in the hyperlink box, click on New Target tab and choose New Window.
- Do spell check for the response.
Send an email to Enrollment Services to have the question published.
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I use "Ask Billy?"
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I register for classes?