Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What does my health fee cover?
The health fee covers accessible and affordable health care, mental health services, community (public) health services, health care education, and wellness programs.
The Mandatory Student Health Fee provides students access and services to Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) throughout the academic term. Eligibility for service for any term starts with the first day of the term and lasts through the end of the break period immediately following the term. The health fee covers only those services provided on campus. Outside referrals are at the expense of each student, as well as any costs associated with lab work sent out, products purchased at the pharmacy, and cost of immunizations.
For more information, go to the Mandatory Health Fee website.
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are library fines?