Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What is your grading policy?
Our Best Answer - What does my health fee cover?
The health fee covers accessible and affordable health care, mental health services, community (public) health services, health care education, and wellness programs.
The Mandatory Student Health Fee provides students access and services to Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) throughout the academic term. Eligibility for service for any term starts with the first day of the term and lasts through the end of the break period immediately following the term. The health fee covers only those services provided on campus. Outside referrals are at the expense of each student, as well as any costs associated with lab work sent out, products purchased at the pharmacy, and cost of immunizations.
For more information, go to the Mandatory Health Fee website.
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are library fines?