Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What is a Cultural Center?
Cal Poly Pomona provides six cultural centers: the African American Student Center, the Asian & Pacific Islander Student Center, the Cesar E. Chavez Center for Higher Education, the Native American Student Center, the Pride Center (LGBTQIA Resource Center), and the Women’s Resource Center.
These Cultural Centers provide support, education, advocacy, and a safe space for students. The centers are dedicated to outreach, retention, cultural pride, leadership, and student success. The centers are open to all students at Cal Poly Pomona.
The Cultural Centers are open from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday during the academic year and Monday through Thursday during the summer.
African American Student Center: Bldg. 95, between the University Library and the Career Center.
Asian & Pacific Islander Student Center: Bldg. 95, between the University Library and the Career Center.
Cesar E. Chavez Center: Bldg. 95, between the University Library and the Career Center.
Native American Student Center: Bldg 26, Room 105, across from the Bronco Student Center.
Pride Center (LGBTQIA Resource Center): Bldg 26, Room 107, across from the Bronco Student Center.
Women's Resource Center: Bldg. 95 between the University Library and the Career Center.
- When are the Cultural Graduation Ceremonies?
- What is the Pride Center?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?