Our Best Answer - Do I need a car if I live on campus?
CARS FOR RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
There is reserved parking for residential students in designated lots. Residential students may also park in lots that are designated for student use. Housing students must obtain a residential parking sticker from the Housing Offices to park in the residential spaces. UHS parking stickers can only be placed on parking permits registered to the resident.
Whether or not you bring a car onto campus is entirely up to you! Students living on campus have access to study space, dining, as well as social and educational programming all conveniently located on campus.
Information about the Campus Shuttle is available online. For those students bringing a car to campus, information regarding parking permits can be found on the Parking & Transportation Services website as well.
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- Are new students required to live in residence halls?
- Do you have on-campus housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Can I apply online?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?