Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - Is there a shuttle to and from the Metrolink Station?
The Metrolink Connect shuttle provides a direct connection from the Pomona North Metrolink station to Cal Poly Pomona. This service is free to students, iPoly students, and Cal Poly Pomona employees.
You must show your Cal Poly Pomona Bronco ID before you board. Shuttle stops are located on campus on University Drive at the Rose Garden and in front of Building 1 on Mansion Lane.
For more information, please go to the Cal Poly Pomona Rideshare website.
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- Is there public transit near by?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?