Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a Career Center?
Cal Poly Pomona's Career Center is highly respected in the country, and has more employers recruiting students than any other CSU campus.
Our campus is proud of our strong relationships with prospective employers. Because our students have hands-on experience and learn in a team environment, the majority of our students enter their professions immediately upon graduation.
The Career Center coordinates all career resources for all current students and alumni and offers a full array of services and programs, from part-time employment and internships, career advising, resume and interviewing assistance, career fairs, career workshops, and assistance with applications, to graduate/professional schools.
Students may make an individual appointment with a Career Counselor or stop by during Drop-ins, Monday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Appointments are not required. For more information about our Career Center, visit the Career Center website.
If you are a potential employer, please visit our Employer Services webpage for more information, and/or contact us at (909) 869-2342.
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- Do you offer child care services?
- What is academic advising?
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?