Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is the CLA Building?
The CLA Building (Bldg. 98), commonly referred to as the "pointy building" is located next to Parking Structure I.
The building includes classrooms (C), labs (L) administrative offices (A), including the Registrar's Office, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Student Accounting and Cashiers Services, Orientation Services, Student Affairs, Academic Programs and the Bronco Advising Center.
For a map of all buildings, open spaces, and parking lots, go to Dynamic Maps.
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is the Test Center?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- Can I do research as an undergraduate student?