Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is the CLA Building?
The CLA Building (Bldg. 98), commonly referred to as the "pointy building" is located next to Parking Structure I.
The building includes classrooms (C), labs (L) administrative offices (A), including the Registrar's Office, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Student Accounting and Cashiers Services, Orientation Services, Student Affairs, Academic Programs and the Bronco Advising Center.
For a map of all buildings, open spaces, and parking lots, go to Dynamic Maps.
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is the Test Center?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- Can I do research as an undergraduate student?