Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What are the policies about class closings or cancellations?
Class Closings or Cancellations
Classes are closed for additional enrollment once the number of students enrolled reaches the maximum number of seats in the class. If you are eligible to enroll in the class, you can add your name to the waitlist and will be notified if a seat opens up and you are added to the class.
Cal Poly Pomona may cancel a course if the enrollment is less than the minimum number to offer the course. This usually takes place prior to or during the first week of classes. If one of your classes is cancelled, you will receive an email from the instructor. You should also check your Class Schedule in BroncoDirect on a regular basis to watch for cancellations or any other changes.
- What are your academic policies?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What is your grading policy?