Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - How do I drop a class?
Dropping A Class
You may drop a class during the registration or Add/Drop period, by following these steps:
- Log into BroncoDirect
- Click on the Student Center
- Click on the "Other academics..." drop down menu
- Click on Enrollment: Drop
- Place a checkmark in the box in the Select Column next to the course(s) you wish to drop
- Click Drop Selected Classes
- Confirm your selection
- Click Finish Dropping
- Review status results and related messages
For step-by-step instructions, watch this how-to video:
- How do I swap a class?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- How will financial aid be affected if I withdraw?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?