Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Where are the Japanese Gardens?
George and Sakaye Aratani Japanese Gardens
The George and Sakaye Aratani Japanese Garden fosters an appreciation of nature and Japanese culture and features traditional Asian flora, creating a peaceful paradise in the midst of the campus.
The Japanese Gardens are located behind the CLA Building (Bldg. 98) next to the Rose Garden. You may take a virtual tour of the Japanese Garden and other campus landmarks at the Virtual Tours website.
- What are some of your campus landmarks?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How diverse is your student body?
- Where is your school located?
- What services are offered for international students?