Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What are some of your campus landmarks?
Cal Poly Pomona is known for the beauty of its campus and has several building and open spaces that are unique landmarks.
These include Agriscapes/Farm Store, the Biotechnology Building, BioTrek, the CLA Building, the Japanese Garden, the Rose Garden, the University Library, the John T. Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies, Bronco Commons, Union Plaza (the old stables), University Quad, the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center and many more.
To take a virtual tour of our campus and landmarks, go to our 360 Panoramas website.
- What is the W.K. Kellogg Commemorative Rose Garden?
- Where are the Japanese Gardens?
- What are some campus traditions?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?