Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply to be a Renaissance Scholar?
Applying for the Renaissance Scholars Program
To apply for the Renaissance Scholars program, first complete the California State University (CSU) undergraduate application for admission during the initial application filing period (October 1 through November 30 of the previous fall). The application is available online at the Cal State Apply website.
Next, please contact Renaissance Scholars at (909) 869-3169 to request an application packet, as well as any additional forms necessary to apply to the Renaissance Scholars program.
For additional information about Renaissance Scholars go to the Renaissance Scholars website.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is the Renaissance Scholars Program?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?