Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Where do I send my transcripts?
If you are mailing transcripts, have them mailed to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning. Cal Poly Pomona accepts electronic transcripts through eTranscripts California, SPEEDE and Parchment. Emailed transcripts cannot be accepted.
Please check your To Do List in BroncoDirect for the document deadline so that we receive your information by the deadline.
Cal Poly Pomona
Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is Data Retrieval?