Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is EOP?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What is your grading policy?
Cal Poly Pomona's grading system includes A-F grades, (CR) Credit, (NC) No Credit, (I) Incomplete Authorized, ( IC) Incomplete Charged, (RP) Report in Progress, (W) Withdrawal, (WU) Withdrawal Authorized, (AU) Audit, and (RD) Report Delayed.
For an explanation of these grades and more information for Cal Poly Pomona's grading policies, go to All About Grades on the Registrar's Office website.
- How do I get my grades?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
- What should I do if a grade is incorrect?
- What are your admission requirements?