Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- Do your residence halls have internet access?
Our Best Answer - What is CourseMatch?
CourseMatch (Online Concurrent Enrollment)
If you are enrolled in 6.1 units or more and have paid your fees, you may enroll in fully online courses at other CSU quarter campuses through the CourseMatch program.
Credit earned at the CSU campus offering the online course will be reported automatically to the Registrar's Office at Cal Poly Pomona and included on your Degree Progress Report.
For available classes and more information, go to the Registrar's Office web page for CourseMatch Concurrent Enrollment. You should consult with your academic advisor to determine how the courses apply to your degree program prior to enrolling at another CSU campus.
If you are attending another CSU campus and want to enroll in an online course at Cal Poly Pomona, information is available at the CSU CourseMatch website.
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- What is my class level?
- What are bridge and cap courses?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is your grading policy?