Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I know if I qualified for the Associate Degree for Transfer program?
Associate Degree for Transfer Program Eligibility
The Associate Degree for Transfer Program is available for specific academic programs. To know if you qualify, you first contact your community college counselor to determine if you qualify and to create an educational plan prior to your admission.
If you do qualify and you complete the requirements, we will place an indicator on your Degree Progress Report at Cal Poly Pomona.
For more information, please visit the Associate Degree for Transfer website.
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- What is the difference between a degree and a certificate?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- When will I receive my diploma?
- What is a road map?