Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get discount tickets?
Cal Poly Pomona's ASI Game Room Etc., located in the Bronco Student Center (BSC, Bldg. 35-1110) is an arcade and box office and also serves as the official Lost and Found on campus. The Box Office offers discounted tickets to amusement parks, movie theaters, Metro & Foothill Transit passes, zoos and aquariums, and other miscellaneous recreation. For more information on venues and pricing, please visit ASI's Games Room Etc. Box Office webpage, or call them directly at 909.869.4467.
Discounts to campus events or programs, such as Cal Poly Pomona Day at the Fair, are offered at different times during the year.
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Where can I find out about events on campus?
- What meal plans are available?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- How do I get tickets for the graduation ceremony?