Our Best Answer - What is Data Retrieval?
Data Retrieval allows the IRS to populate your FAFSA with information the IRS has on file for yourself and/or your parents for the requested tax year. Click on Data Retrieval to learn more about how to use this time-saving feature when completing your FAFSA. You can even use it after you have completed your FAFSA.
If the Data Retrieval Tool is not working, you can manually enter tax data into the FAFSA application with the information on your federal tax returns or W2(s).
- How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I change my personal information?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?