Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - What is Data Retrieval?
Data Retrieval allows the IRS to populate your FAFSA with information from the tax forms simulated by you and/or your parents. Click on Data Retrieval to learn more about how to use this time-saving feature when completing your FAFSA. You can even use it after you have completed your FAFSA.
If the Data Retrieval Tool is not working, you can manually enter tax data into the FAFSA or request a copy of the tax transcript from your local IRS office free of charge.
To learn more about the IRS Tax Transcript, click here.
- How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I change my personal information?