Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you have an Honors Program?
The Kellogg Honors College is a small community of high-achieving, motivated students at Cal Poly Pomona who live and learn together. Benefits include special honors courses, priority registration, access to the Honors Commons study and meeting lounge, honors residential floor communities for students living on campus, scholarships, opportunities to serve the community, research opportunities, individual advising, conference and special event participation, and much more.
For more information contact the Kellogg Honors College at (909) 869-3355 or visit the Kellogg Honors College website.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Where can I get advising?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?
- Why do I have an advising hold?
- Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op)?