Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - What is the University Village?
University Village is located on Temple Avenue right across the street from the Cal Poly Pomona campus. If you are a full-time student who has either completed at least 24 semester units (36 quarter units) or you are over the age of 21, you are eligible for housing at University Village.
The University Village provides an affordable, convenient and practical living environment for students. The freedom from driving and parking on campus opens time in your day to study, socialize, work, exercise, or pursue other interests. A shuttle service runs weekdays between the Village and many different campus locations and is free of charge to all students.
As a great deal of your time is spent outside of the classroom, the University Village strives to provide accommodations which are conducive to living, learning, and community building. The University Village is an affordable, comfortable, and fun place to live. University Village offers:
- Comfortable housing and convenient location
- Opportunities to meet other students
- Twenty-four hour, live-in, student and professional staff
- Social and educational programs
- Leadership/employment opportunities
- On-site Bronco Card accessible laundry facilities
University offers several amenities including a pool, basketball court, community center, and several different housing options.
More information is available on the University Village website.
- What types of student housing are available?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I get a campus map?
- Can I apply online?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?