Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get more information about the fundraiser?
If you want to make a contribution to Cal Poly Pomona, you may choose to designate to an area of your choice or make a general contribution to the Cal Poly Pomona Annual Fund. You can find more information on the Giving page on the Cal Poly Pomona website.
Several organizations on campus hold fund raisers to support their programs and services. If you know the department or organization that is sponsoring the fund raiser, you should contact the organization directly by looking on their web page on the Cal Poly Pomona website or by calling the department or organization. A directory of departments and phone numbers is available by clicking on Directory in the upper right hand section of the Cal Poly Pomona website.
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a course description?
- How do I put my name on the mailing list?
- How do I find out my account balance?