Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where are the computer labs?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get more information about the fundraiser?
If you want to make a contribution to Cal Poly Pomona, you may choose to designate to an area of your choice or make a general contribution to the Cal Poly Pomona Annual Fund. You can find more information on the Giving page on the Cal Poly Pomona website.
Several organizations on campus hold fund raisers to support their programs and services. If you know the department or organization that is sponsoring the fund raiser, you should contact the organization directly by looking on their web page on the Cal Poly Pomona website or by calling the department or organization. A directory of departments and phone numbers is available at Bronco411.
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a course description?
- How do I put my name on the mailing list?
- How do I find out my account balance?