Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I find out who my advisor is?

Academic Advisor

To find your major advisor, please contact your major department.  For example, if you are a History major, contact the History department. The Bronco Advising Center can also help you find your advisor. 

For more information on Academic Advising and locating your advisor, visit Student Success Central's Advising directory

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?