Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - How do I find out who my advisor is?
To find your major advisor, please contact your major department. For example, if you are a History major, contact the History department. Each College also has a Student Success Center which has at least one full-time staff advisor available. For more information on Academic Advising and locating your advisor, visit Student Success Central's Advising Directory. The Bronco Advising Center can also help you find your advisor.
- How is my GPA calculated?
- What is academic advising?
- Who is my Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA)?
- What is MyPlanner?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?