Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
Our Best Answer - What is the "Golden Four"?
Golden Four Transfer Requirements
If you are applying for admission to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, you must have successfully completed these general education requirements with a grade of C or better. These courses are commonly referred to as the Golden Four:
- Oral Communicaiton
- English Composition
- Critical Thinking
- College-Level Mathematics
If you are an out-of-state applicant, contact Kevin Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about how these requirements apply to you.
If you are an international applicant,contact Catherine George at email@example.com to ask about how these requirements apply to you.
For additional requirements and deadlines, vist the Transfer Admissions webpage.
- What are your policies on attendance?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is the average class size?
- Is your school a two-year or four-year institution?
- How much are tuition and fees?