Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - I missed orientation, what do I do?
Orientation is mandatory for all entering undergraduates (freshmen and transfers).
If you are unable to attend any of the dates provided, you will need to discuss this with the Orientation Services staff. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, and Bronco ID number along with an explanation of why you will not be able to attend.
*When choosing your student orientation date, please select carefully! There is a $15 service fee for requests to change or reschedule your originally selected date. Students will only be permitted to change their date once. Students who cancel their Orientation less than 2 weeks before their Orientation date will not be issued a refund.
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How do I contact Orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- What does the orientation fee cover?
- Do I need to attend orientation again if I attended before?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What do I bring to Orientation?
- What is the CLA Building?
- Can I register for an orientation session for a different major?