Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
Accessing Your Transfer Credit Report
If you are a current Cal Poly Pomona student or an entering undergraduate transfer who has attended orientation, you may obtain your Transfer Credit Report (TCR) online through your Student Center on BroncoDirect. Go to the"other academics..." drop box under Academics and click on Transfer Credit Report.
If you have questions regarding your TCR, you may send your questions online using the Transfer Credit Inquiry Form.
To learn how to access and read your TCR, watch the how-to video below.
- How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I check the status of my transfer credits?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- How do I know that my transfer course will meet a specific requirement?
- Where do I find my Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- Where is your school located?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?