Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is EOP?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you have any academic support programs?
ACADEMIC & LEARNING SUPPORT PROGRAMS
If you want to improve your academic skills and learn how to be a successful student, several programs are available to you. Many of these programs offer transition to the campus, tutoring, college survival skills workshops, academic excellence workshops, collaborative group work, peer mentors, personal support and some offer field trips or connections to industry.
You can find more information about these programs and learn which programs would best meet your needs by visiting the Support Services directory at Student Success Central.
These programs include QUEST for engineering or computer science majors; the MEP Program for engineering students; ARCHES students who are traditionally underrepresented in higher education, first- generation, low income and/or have disabilities; SEES for underrepresented minority students in the College of Science; Renaissance Scholars for former foster youth, and the Educational Opportunity Program for entering students from families with low income.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is academic advising?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- Where can I get advising?