Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is Schedule Builder?
Schedule Builder is CPP's scheduling tool that takes most of the work out of planning your class schedules each term.
You will be able to:
- Build multiple schedules online
- Build around your personal schedule and open seats
- View side by side comparisons of different options
- Link to your Enrollment Shopping Cart & registration
You may access Schedule Builder by clicking on the Schedule Builder link in your Student Center in BroncoDirect. Navigating the builder is intuitive and easy to do.
Instructions and more information are available on the Schedule Builder web page.
To learn how to use the Schedule Builder, watch the how-to video below.
- How can I get a copy of my class schedule?
- How do I qualify for California residency?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is a corequisite?
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?