Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Is there an International Student Orientation?
The Orientation Program is mandatory for all entering undergraduate students, including students who are international.
If you are an entering international freshman, the dates, fees and information for your orientation program are available on the International Orientation Program website. You may register by contacting Orientation Services by phone at 909.869.3604 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not required to stay overnight on campus for this orientation program. If you have signed up to live on campus, check with University Housing about your move-in date.
If you are an entering international transfer student, you are required to register for one of the Transfer Orientation Programs that occur during the summer. You may register for your orientation program and pay the orientation fee through BroncoDirect.
As an international transfer student, you must also register for one of the International Center's Success 101 Programs.
Housing is not provided before or after the Orientation date. If you are in need of housing before or after Orientation, information is available at the University Housing Services or University Village web pages.
- How diverse is your student body?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- What is Poly Nights?
- When is orientation?
- What services are offered for international students?