Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Why do I have an Orientation hold?
Once you are admitted and pay your Enrollment Confirmation Deposit, you are required to register for your mandatory orientation program. An Orientation hold will appear on your student account. Your hold will be released on the last day of Orientation and you will be able to register for your classes at the end of the Orientation program.
If your hold appears after you have completed your Orientation program, contact Orientation Services at 909.869.3604 or send an email to email@example.com.
More information about your orientation program is available on the Orientation Services we site.
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- What does the orientation fee cover?