Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Can I register for an orientation session for a different major?

Orientation Session for Other Major

You are required to attend the orientation session scheduled for the academic major in which you were admitted. You may apply for a change of major after you complete your first term.

Information about Changes of Major is available on the Change of Major website.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?