Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - Can I rent any of your athletic or other campus facilities?
Athletic or Campus Facilities Rentals
University facilities may be rented when not being used by University personnel. All facility rentals are handled by the Licensing of Facilities Coordinator and Athletics (for athletic facilities). For more information, call 909.869.3387.
Cal Poly Pomona's athletic facilities can be viewed on our Athletics Directions & Facilities website.
- Where can I get information on athletics?
- Do you have a conference center on campus?
- How do I contact the Housing Office?
- How much does housing cost?
- How do I apply for housing?