Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - What is the Bronco Advising Center?
Bronco Advising Center
The Bronco Advising Center (formerly known as One Stop Student Services) is a university office designed to help students from admission through graduation online, in person or by email. You can visit the office to receive general advising and get answers to your questions about admission, financial aid, registration, orientation, fee payments and more in one centralized location. No more going from office to office to take care of business with the university!
The BAC is located in the CLA Building (98) on the 2nd floor next to the Registrar's Office. Come and meet our enrollment counselors.
Phone Number: 909.869.4600
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When emailing the BAC, please include your Bronco ID number in your message.
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- What is academic advising?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?